Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still Sad

I am still mourning the Red Wing's loss in game 7 of the Stanley Cup final. I was the most obnoxious self assured Red wings fan. Right up to the bitter end, I thought the Wings would pull it out. I thought Lidstrom would bury that juicy rebound. I thought Datsyuk and Zetterberg were going to catch fire offensively. But none of that happened.
Congratulations to the Penguins. Thanks for ripping my heart out and stomping on it with your skates.
As for all you people that decided to be Pittsburgh fans because you hate Detroit, piss off. There is nothing worse in this world than a hater. Haters can't stand to see other people happy. Haters think everyone should be miserable along with them. Don't hate.
The rest of my blogs will probably be about drop in hockey because that is all I have this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment